What Is Green Moss Agate?
Dec 21,2021 | Juyoyo
What Is Moss Agate?
- Moss agate is truly a gemstone, unlike anyone.
- Moss agate is a so-called semi-precious stone. It is formed into silica and is a type of chalcedony, which includes green minerals embedded in the stone. It is a naturally occurring stone, not man-made. Mainly from Central Europe, the western United States, India, Uruguay, and so on. The bottom of the stone is usually transparent or milky white, making the moss-like pattern more eye-catching
- No two green moss agates are exactly the same, so each one is unique.
What does moss agate do?
- Moss agate is known as a lucky charm, When placed in a flower bush, it blooms brighter When placed in the workplace, business is more prosperous When you take it with you, it will make you feel more relaxed Moss agate is a kind of amazing stone, its color can make you return to nature, can help refresh and soothe the nerves.
- Moss agate brings peace and helps us get close to nature. It makes us feel more patient when we need to get rid of the chaos and hustle and bustle of modern life
What are the ornaments made of moss agate?
- Most moss agates are fragments of Fenghua volcanic rock, mainly used for decoration or made into jewelry. Such as moss agate engagement rings and wedding rings.