How to Care for Your jewelry
Gold jewelry is not very delicate, but not careful maintenance, will also lose its original luster and charm.
the following points should be taken care of:
- Detergent Chemicals can change the color of gold, so you should take off the gold before cleaning.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, hairspray and other high volatile substances, otherwise easy to cause gold discoloration.
- When swimming, take off the gold ornaments to avoid contact with the sea or pool water, the surface of the chemical reaction.
- When keeping it, wrap it with Flannelette and put it into jewelry box to avoid mutual friction and damage.
- Gold is relatively soft, easy to deformation, so do not pull necklaces and other jewelry, so as not to deformation.
- Pure gold jewelry in contact with Mercury will have a chemical reaction, appear white spots, cleaning as long as the barbecue in the alcohol lamp for a while, you can restore the original color.